· A uniquely fun and educational connection event for women currently pregnant or planning pregnancy.
· An afternoon to learn from experts - in real life – where you can ask questions engage with others, and share in a judgment-free, high vibin' zone.
· Meet and commiserate with other pregnant ladies in L.A. You're encouraged to exchange details with each other and our educators to stay supported.
· Eat some snacks, drink some mocktails, enjoy the amazing venue and have a little fun!
· People actively planning pregnancy
· Pregnant people in any trimester
· Los Angelenos who want to meet other ladies on the same journey
· High vibin' non-judgy folks looking to get informed and feel prepared (without another book or blog!)
· Preggos who want extra baby shower vibes, imbibing on mocktails, freebies...and snacks
· What are the top tips I'll wish someone had told me about childbirth and postpartum life?
· How can I create a nontoxic AND super cute nursery?
· Is a doula or midwife right for me?
· What am I going to wish I knew about breastfeeding ahead of time?
· How do I easily find nontoxic AND awesome clothes, toys and baby products?
We think you can have your home or work space make you feel happy, confident and productive while being the conscious consumer and stylish greenie that you are. The Eco Method starts with your style and budget, and then expertly works in greener, safer products and materials with high-style and high-quality into your design plan, in a way that works for you. We want to help lead the way for the interior design industry into a greener, less toxic and wasteful industry. CanIGetAnAmen?!
It’s one thing to provide an environmental-friendly service, but it’s another to practice what you preach. I intend to run my business as sustainably as possible, delving deeper into what I can change for the better.
I want to share what I know be it design or green expertise. Either way I love education and teaching. I want provide whatever knowledge I can to empower others.
Providing expectations upfront is important to me. I want everyone to feel really clear on what they are getting. There’s no bait-and-switch over here, no sneaky upsell, and no manipulations.
Fun Facts About Erica:
· I didn't pierce my ears until I was an adult
· I used to be an environmental science professor
· I can't step on an escalator properly
· My favorite snack is big chunks of hearts of palm.
· I'm learning Krav Maga